
We are currently three hours into our trip back home. The last five days were spent freezing our bums off at Nana and Papa's house in california. We enjoyed freezing cold rain, watching the lions wrestle at the wild animal park, eating at joe's italian restaurant to celebrate nana's birthday, riding the sky ride at the zoo, seeing the latest narnia movie, danced endlessly to the just dance for kids wii game, watched lots of college football games and played enough Settlers that I now dream about strategic moves. It was great to hear the boys squeal with delight as they wrestled with papa or see nana's bed littered with buttermints that my youngest would sneakily eat.
But now we head back to schedules, cleaning house, school routines and I can hardly wait. I will say this, listening to my kids say endless amounts of no nonesense knock knock jokes and a great redition of "who let the joshy out" is enough to wonder if I can find the children's tylenol . Three more hours. Deep sigh.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5
2 comments:
How did "Joshy" enter into this one? J sure missed Finny today...
Oh those long drive are fabulous, huh? The girls love their Just Dance Wii game too. One of the girls on the game, the little brunette about 11 goes to our dance studio! Maddie is pretty amazed by that!
Post a Comment