There is that overwhelming sense of "Oh No" when you see your child's school show up on caller ID. There is that feeling of "Oh great, what happened or what did he do". They called me once to verify his absence. Umm, no, I'm pretty sure his aunt picked him up that morning, kind of gave me a scare that maybe she kidnapped him or something. Turned out he was in class the whole time. So I was a little hesitant to pick up. So when I picked up the phone, I could hear my oldest saying "Mom..." there was a pause. He sounded scared. Oh great. "Mom, I got a good behavior ticket" "Great job bub, what did you get it for?" (all the while thinking, what the heck is a good behavior ticket.) "For doing all my work". The teacher gets on the phone and says that she gave the boy a ticket because he is such a hard worker in class and is so great to have. It was at that moment that I felt like my job as a mother was paying off. Way to go bub, we're really proud of you.
5 comments:
C. came home to and told me that J. got a good behavior ticket. He was excited for him. Congrats J.!!!
Way to go Jonas
That is so awesome Jonas. Taking after you father I see.
Good job Jonas! Maddie is on a better path this week and got a "Dynamic Dolphin" as opposed to a "yellow card." Whew!
Post a Comment