About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

I owe you an apology Amberly

I have a friend who I love dearly but she's a nut to say the least. When she moved out to Mesa I rolled my eyes that she was having such drama in selecting a good school for her son. Its Kindergarten, how bad can it be. Well this week I find myself eating my words. So "I'm Sorry Amberly". It has come time for me to start thinking about what to do with a certain 3 year old for next year for preschool. While I enjoy his current preschool, he is building a fantastic relationship with his teacher, which leads to me to see that he is pushing his limits further and further. Hench my dilemma. It would be way too easy to have him get away with things there. So I am in search for a preschool. The one my older son attended may or may not be still available and things are up in the air. I check out another option, but have not felt the peace and assurance that this would be the place to help him grow and learn. The curriculum is ideal, the teacher is new, but there is still something holding me back and I'm not sure what it could be. So back to looking for more options. For those of you have preschoolers, where do you send them? What do you expect out of your pre-K preschool? Was I spoiled with my older child's experience? You bet I was.

1 comment:

Amberly said...

no apology necessary, but you're funny. I'm sorry you're experiencing this dilemma- it does seem small when you talk about it, but it does not feel small. I hope the right place presents itself for little Finny- one that you feel peace about.