About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Lego Ice Cube Tray

Lego Ice Bricks Tray

I'm looking to borrow one of these if anyone has one.

1 comment:

Sweating in the endless heat said...

If you have lego's you could just use them to make the ice cubes (or at least I think you could) You just would probably have to put them under some warm water to get them out.....I have all girls, so lego's aren't a toy we have here, but if I recall they are hollow, right???
Hey, thanks again for making Megan's dress....you are absolutely amazing to me:-)