Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7
About Us
- The Malone's
- Arizona
- We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.
Thursday, May 19, 2011
hunter/gatherer
The fact is, we all have some sort of primitive instincts that came from our earliest ancestors. If, heaven forbid, should anything happen to my second child I have a strong sense that his survival skills would rival that of those found on the discovery channel. I knew he was being too quiet. I thought he was watching tv. Turns out, he took the watermelon upstairs, figured out that a toy would punch holes in it and that he could get the good stuff out. I have to say, he's a pretty smart kid. Just watching him squat over the melon, digging his little fingers in and eating the flesh just makes me laugh. I'm sure in his little mind it seemed like a good idea at the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ha, ha, ha. I shouldn't laugh but that is pretty darn funny. What a cutie!
Post a Comment