About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Oh what to do with this boy

Yesterday, while opening all the windows to allow the cool breeze to flow through, the door bell rang, my sister in law picking up her son.  There is noise coming from every which part of my house.  The kids playing, the dog barking next door, the sound of more windows opening that somehow things get lost in the shuffle.  Now when I say things, I mean a certain 3 year old.  When I told my nephew if was time to go, I could hear said 3 year old saying "ITS TIME TO GO!".  While saying goodbye, I hear "I got the soccer ball down".  Now the only soccer ball that needed to come down was up on top of the patio roof.  I immediately think of that 3 year old.  I run upstairs to my room, see said 3 year old walking all over the patio roof outside.  He had pushed the screen out, climbed out onto the roof and was walking all around.  Some one up in heaven really loves me as they have been keeping the boy out of harms way.  It made me sick to my stomach last night as I was drifting off to bed to even think of the possibilities. Needless to say, today he has been within eye distances.

3 comments:

Deirdre Eagar said...

oh my goodness.

Rebekah said...

Oh BOY. I think guardian angels are working triple time with some dare-devils

Scary Glad he is OK

Meagan Kenney said...

HOLY CRAP! You didn't tell me this on Wednesday! How scary! Glad he's okay!