
I know, it brings tears to my eyes too. A big momentous event occurred today. The boy graduated! Hip-Hip Horray! I couldn't have been more proud of him. He did such a fantastic job during his Kindergarten year. With reading, writing and double digit math under his belt, this boy is truely ready for Frist Grade. I couldn't be more pleased with his teacher, the school and everything we experienced. I see no reason to move him any where else. (Let's hope the plans to build the high school actually work out!)
During Wednesday's awards assembly, he earned the Principle's Award. When asked what it was for, he said it was because he was honest. Huh? Yeah, that's what I thought too. Come to find out, it's actually given to one student per class who showed the best academics and character all around. I like the teacher's definition: "It's basically "Best All Around Student" award." Very cool.
Congradulations Bub, we love you!

Becuase asking two little boys to smile with cookies in their mouths is just too much to ask!
No comments:
Post a Comment