Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7
About Us
- The Malone's
- Arizona
- We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
new pillow
While in california, my mom, sister in law and I visited a really cool store called urban barn. We found these great burlap pillow for sale but did not like the $40 price tag. We headed over to our local fabric store and bought our own burlap for only $1.99 a yard. I made my pillow for under $2 as I already had my pillow form. Now to made some fun yellow, red and green pillows to go with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment