Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4
About Us
- The Malone's
- Arizona
- We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.
Sunday, October 30, 2011
pumpkin carving
I don't think I have ever carved pumpkins with my kids. Sad I know. But in the past they have been too small and showed little or no interest. But this year they wanted them. They think all that slime stuff is gross. But the seeds, now those are worth all the work. The older boy is saving pumpkin seeds. I wonder if I should roast them. Hmmmm. Maybe. I'm excited to see how they turn out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment