About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

shhh, its a secret

I wanted to share a quick glance at a christmas present that I made for someone special. I found the silver spoons at a local thrift store, borrowed the stamp set from someone and whipped this out in less than 2 hours for all eight. I messed up on some, but once I figured out how to do it, it was easy. I can't wait to give these to my master gardner. But please keep it a secret.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love it! I'm sure whomever is receiving it will love it too. What a unique and fun idea!

Amberly said...

those turned out so cute! nice work. he'll love them.

Meagan Kenney said...

Ohmygoodness! Those are awesome! When I saw on FB you were looking for the stamping kit I thought you were going to make jewelry. I really want to try to do that, necklaces with kids names...they go for a killing on Etsy. Trent will love these!

Scrap Happy said...

I'm telling him.