About Us
- The Malone's
- Arizona
- We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.
Thursday, May 24, 2012
Canals
Have you ever taken your kids to the Pueblo Grande Museum? We went a lot last summer and already the boys are talking about going again. I'm amazed at how much they remembered about the early canals dug here in Arizona. I caught my little guy practicing his own canal building under the trampoline. His extensive project has keep him busy for almost an hour. I now have an intricate canal system bringing water to all parts of the sand area. At least I know there is learning and comprehension to all his playing. Where else can I go in the valley to have my boys learn about history, science and engineering and yet they think it's playtime? Where will you take your kids this summer?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Where is that museum? Sounds like a place I would love to go. We should plan a day and go! Our summer is going to be filled with swimming, extra school work, house work and projects, and other fun stuff my kids will probably dislike =)
Oh that crazy unknown person is me =) signed into the wrong acct. Oops
Post a Comment