About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Summer reading

I recently read an article in the paper that kids reading goes down during the summer. We've had a bit too much tv/movie time around here so today after swim lessons we made out way to the city library. Oh how I love that my boys will gather up their favorite books. I'm pretty sure we've read every Bernestein Bear book and the look on my boy's face when he found a magic tree house book he hadn't read yet was priceless. I love that for the past hour these two have been lost in the world of fiction. Even more, I live that the older one willingly told his younger brother that he would read to him. Ahh big sigh, I (heart) reading time.

2 comments:

jayme said...

LOL, I love the tag still on your lamp shade :) Still can't decide if you like them?

Meagan Kenney said...

I LOVE the lamp and shade, it's perfect! And I love that Madeline reads to Caitlin too-it's the best when siblings get along, isn't it?