About Us
- The Malone's
- Arizona
- We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.
Friday, September 21, 2012
Craft room make over
I'm almost there. Just a few more things and I can say this craft room is done. The blue was great but I couldn't stand to see it long. I'm loving the yellow, it's so soft and perfect. I still need to hang shelves and paint this great oversized frame and replace my ironing board cover. I'm looking for a rug too but won't hold my breath to find it. For now, projects are getting done and I'm enjoying the room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Please raise up your valance about three inches. For me.
I need a great rug, too. Share your finds on pinterest! The yellow looks great. You not liking your blue makes me question aqua in my laundry room... although let's be honest- nothing is getting painted until you girls come help me do it!
Post a Comment