I love to read. I currently just finished reading 30 of the newberry award winner books. I can finish a book in a good amount of time. I feel like my life is somehow more fully enriched.
I am glad my sons have a love of reading. They both can sit and read books for hours. We have an extensive library. There is always time to read and I love to see them reading first thing in the morning in the playroom rather than watching tv or playing toys. I am glad that my older one caught on so fast and reads at an extensive level for his age. I am glad my younger one is finding the words come easier to him. But I am also glad he lives to sound out words. My favorite right now is listening to them both read the scriptures. There is just some thing about a five year old saying "and it came to pass that...." I am glad my sons love to read the scriptures and because they read them often their reading has gotten so much better.

No comments:
Post a Comment