About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Thursday, January 3, 2013

One down, twelve to go

It took me less than 24 hours to read this book. and its a 394 page book.  If you ever read The Giver, you will want to read this one. I'm fact, you will want to read Gathering Blue and Messenger in that order before you read this one. Hands down The Giver is my favorite book and I've read a lot of books (I read 31 Newberry book winners last year alone). And The Giver is not my favorite book because the main characters name is Jonas, that just happened as a happy coincident, I read it many years after I had my older one. I love the series because all the books make you think. It's one of those books that you could reread and still want to read it again. I liked this new one because it gives a different view or perspective of The Giver. Just a thought. Give it a try.
I'm looking for suggestions for the remaining twelve books. Any thoughts? What's your favorite?

1 comment:

Amberly said...

I liked Cane River. Cutting for Stone is supposed to be fantastic- I've taken my time getting into it. Major Pettygrew's Last Stand. The Maze Runner Series. Keep posting what you love, I love the new ideas!