About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Monday, October 8, 2007

Finnegan turns 2 (months)

Can you believe that already our new little guy is 2 months. Crazy huh? Time is sure flying by and I feel like I can't really enjoy him as we are constantly running around doing this and that. But we sure enjoy our little guy. He's so sweet, but can be a real pill when he doesn't want to sleep at night (like for the past 3 nights). He smiles when ever someone pays attention to him and loves to be held. He's working on cooing and trying out his sounds. He gets this great worried look on his face whenever he hears Jonas near him and braces for whatever impact might be coming his way. He's growing like a weed, I've already had to switch him out of his 0-3 month clothes and into 3-6 months. I felt like he wasn't as big as Jonas at this age, but I was wrong. According to his 2 month check up, he is in both the 90 and 95th percentile for weight and height.

Weight: 14 lbs 2 oz
Height: 24 inches
Head: 15 1/2 inches
Who would have thought that I would have giant tall babies who like to pack on the pounds? I wouldn't want it any other way, his little rolls are so cute!

5 comments:

Amberly said...

Seneca is 4 months and weighs the very same! Be grateful that if you're going to have large kids that they're boys! They're both darling and we love them!

Britney said...

oh he is getting so big!!! What a cute little boy he is.

Karen said...

I love the pictures. I am glad to see Jonas holding Finn. I really do not think he is that big, probably, because Payton was never tiny.

bryn said...

happy 2 month b-day finn!

Shelly said...

He is so BIG. What a cutie. In that first picture I can see a little bit of Jonas (or trent-same person) I love the big fluffy slippers on Finn's feet. What a chunk-14 pounds already, you really do have big babies. We cant wait to see them next month. Good luck with the running. Your nuts!!!!