About Us
- The Malone's
- Arizona
- We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Running?
Ok, so I went running this morning with Karen and Deirdre and it totally kicked my butt. I'm out of shape and can now barely move my legs. But none the less, I am going to be running the Turkey Trot in Laveen if anyone wants to join me. Its only a 5K, shouldn't be too bad. Plus it will be a great way to start off Thanksgiving day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
congrats on the running. were i a bit closer i would absolutely try to get my sorry self in shape to join you.
thanks for the hang yesterday, it was lovely to see you ladies and your so cute kids! :)
So they are still running! I am impressed with those girls & you for joining them! Way to go!
I think you are doing great. Thanks for joining us.
Post a Comment