Why is it that things sometimes go super fast and you never have enough time or they go so slow that you can't wait until something fun happens? I feel like that is how my life is going right now. I speed up then slow down. I'm way out of my element right now.
Part of the reason why things have been so hectic is that Jonas is sick right now. I don't even know if that is the case though. Needless to say, we've been having a great time changing sheets at 3 in the morning. I really can't figure out whats wrong though. During the day he's fine, but at night he wakes up covered in something from either one of his ends. Enough said!The thing about Jonas, I just love him so darn much, regardless how much he drives me nuts! He does some of the silliest things. Like he cut him self
trying to shave like Dad or stuck a penny in his ear just because he could. 
Finn has been laughing now and is such a happy baby as long as someone is paying attention to him. I wish I could give him as much attention as he deserves. He's just so darn cute. Literally, just so darn cute. He's got super long eye lashes and perfect colored skin. Don't get me wrong, there is something about Jonas that everyone loves, perhaps its his special spirit. But Finn is going to be the more handsome of my sons. All the girls will just think he's so cute.
So the other day, I was watching Bryn's sweet kids. I was running out of things to do to entertain the kids, so I pulled out Twister the game. I wasn't sure how it would go, but the kids loved it and got the general idea of how to play it. Isn't it great!One last thing, here's a shout out to my little brother Joe. I was really glad I
got to spend some time with him while in Escondido. While we were there, he watched Jonas for me so I could run to the store. I get back and neither Jonas or Joe are around. Next thing I see is Joe's truck driving up and Jonas is in the front seat cruising with is Uncle Joe. Then Joe pops Jonas onto his lap and he lets him drive his truck. So Joe, here's a picture of your super cool truck that Jonas keeps talking about.
5 comments:
life is funny, i agree sometimes it speeds by without enough time to breathe (camp planning) and other times i get a pit in my stomach just waiting for something to happen. but i know you and i know you will find your groove again, soon!
thanks again, so much for watching my kids and it looks like twister was a hit.
I understand what you are saying. Some days I cannot wait for them to end and other days I do not want to end, I guess it is just part of life. I hope Jonas feels better soon.
Who needs carseats, anyway!???
I'm going to print out your comment about "the handsome son" and show it to Jonas as soon as he can read...
It wouldnt be fun if we werent out of our element. I guess thats why we have more than one-we learn to find a new element. The joys of kids. Aint it great? My kids had that same sickness-only at night. Weird.
I am so telling Jonas you said that. Maybe its me not being around Finn, but I think you cant get any cuter than Jonas. Big dimples, blonde hair, blue eyes-funny personality. Finn has a lot to live up to. I think its just the teribble 2's-nobody can stand their kids during that time. lol
Post a Comment