About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Friday, January 4, 2008

Finnegan's Five

Already five months old. Where does the time fly? Here's the latest on out little guy.

1. He's somewhere around the 27 1/2 inches mark and about 18 pounds. We'll get an official weigh in at the doctor's 6 month check up. Already he's in 6-9 month clothes and is getting too heavy to carry in the sling.

2. He learned to roll over Christmas Break, so he been a rolling machine. Place the kid on his back and before you've had a chance to step away he's already rolled onto his tummy.

3. He's been forced to drink formula at night to keep him fuller. I'm starting to toy with the whole idea of weening him early.

4. Five months old and still NOT sleeping through the night. Its a party in Finn's room every 1 1/2-2 hours. Let me just say, Trent and I are so ready to break him of this habit. Maybe the formula will help.

5. He's got a set of lungs and a stubbornness about him that let me know that he is really my son. I thought that just because he looked like me he would act like Trent. I'm starting to have my doubts.

5 comments:

Amberly said...

you? stubborn? no no no. the little guy has got to have a little gumption in him if he's got any chance against his brother! he's pretty dang cute, by the way.

bryn said...

stubborn, no. let's just say you know what you want and you know how to get it. he is getting so big, i can't believe it. hope you guys are well and let's plan our next outing.

Meagan Kenney said...

I can't believe Finn is only 10 pounds lighter than Madeline! Hope all is well with you guys...

Meagan Kenney said...

Wolf you need to teach us how to rock the whole blog thing...that is if you are not to stubborn to show us? haha!

Malonezone said...

I am afraid that stubborness runs on both sides of Finn's parents. He has no chance!!