OK, so I had to make a quick and maybe rash decision on cutting my hair. Trent's sister was in from out of town and so I had to make a quick choice. Cut it all I told her and I ended up with short hair. I like it alot, its just taking some getting used to. I'd forgotten how to style short hair. But all in all I really enjoy it.
About Us
- The Malone's
- Arizona
- We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.
Monday, February 25, 2008
Its gone!
OK, so I had to make a quick and maybe rash decision on cutting my hair. Trent's sister was in from out of town and so I had to make a quick choice. Cut it all I told her and I ended up with short hair. I like it alot, its just taking some getting used to. I'd forgotten how to style short hair. But all in all I really enjoy it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
cute, cute, cute. love it! sorry i missed you guys on friday - but we will have to get together soon.
I love your new cut. It is sexy & cute all in one! I think I might copy you and get a cut too!!
man! I didn't realize how much you'd cut off! the new look is darling- it was a good move.
I cannot believe how long your hair was, but I think it looks cute short.
I think it looks way cute. We did cut a lot of didnt we??? I like you better with short hair anyway. What is Finn going to grab now??
Post a Comment