About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

And we asks ourselves why

So I'm sure Shellie will never ask me to go with her to Michaels and JoAnns again. We got it in our heads that we really want to make the egg tree on her blog, so we loaded our kids to head out there. Between Finn crying for his Binkie that I forgot and Jonas crying to be held, somewhere along the lines my kids taught her kids that it was OK to break down and cry and scream in the store. The highlight of my trip was when I'm at the cutting counter at JoAnns, Shellie's got Finn, Jonas is screaming at me to hold him and Amanda trying to climb the cart and ends up bringing the cart with Josh in it to ground. It was one of those things that happened so fast but yet so slow. You could just see all those little old ladies frightened to death. So at one point we had all four of our kids crying and screaming. But we got the cute stuff to make the egg tree and Jenny Purse.

6 comments:

Amy said...

Oh dear. That is more than I can muster! Double props for the idea and the motivation to carry it out. I expect posts of both completed projects!

Amberly said...

good grief! I can see the chaos and know that only you two could handle it!

Ashlee said...

I am impressed. I can't wait to see the finished product. I have yet to topple the cart at Joann's but it did tip right over at the self-checkout lane at Fry's. (with Jackson in it of course.)

Scrap Happy said...

**DISCLAIMER** No children were hurt in the filming of this scene. ***

Just another one of those sighing moments where an angel was apparently looking after my baby, as I was not!

Deirdre Eagar said...

Been there done that!!

Meagan Kenney said...

Holy Cow! Sounds like quite a trip. Glad all the kiddo-s are okay and you got your cute craft done. See you tomorrow in Utah. Love, jim, meagan, maddie and caitlin