About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Friday, March 21, 2008

Birds and the Bees

Jonas lately has been asking a lot of "Who made this?" questions. Its usually because our of our dinner group. We always tell him that so and so made this dinner. Well the other night we were going through the whole "who made this?" as he pointed to the dinner, the plate, the cup and so on.

Finally he looked at Finn and said "who made Finn?"
I responded "Mommy and Daddy made Finn."
"Who made Jonas?" He asked.
"Mommy and Daddy" I told him.

He was totally fine with that answer and is now very curious about who made Mom, Dad, his cousins, and his friends.
See, I told you the sex talk was going to be way easier that the Santa Clause talk!

6 comments:

Scrap Happy said...

My girls haven't asked any "detailed" questions yet, thank goodness. Maybe when they're 21 I can explain it to them.

Meagan Kenney said...

***Groan*** I'm so dreading the day of the birds and the bees! Didn't a stork just drop them off on my front porch? Ha ha!

Amy said...

Oh dear...he's only 2 right? Or is he 3 now? Geez either way...I didn't think I'd need to be prepared that soon!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karen said...

I am not ready for that question and hope it does not come for at least 10 years. Good luck

Scrap Happy said...

You need to delete your spam comments, before people start clicking on them - they always either lead to viruses or sex sites.