About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter

OK, so now that Easter has passed I figured I should probably post some pictures of our great event at the shear possibility that my Mom might actually check out our blog. The whole family was sick leading up to Easter and we were dying. Runny noses, coughing, the whole nine yards. We finally got our act somewhat together by Sunday, but the boys were still so cranky so it was pretty low key the whole day.
Jonas was so funny to watch as he went to get eggs. He doesn't quite catch on to the fact that you want to gather as many eggs possible and then open them. He'd run to one, open it, eat the jelly bean, and yell at the top of his lungs that there was money inside the egg. Then his gold fish memory would kick in and he'd forget all about the other eggs. He only had 12 to find and it took up over 15 mins to finally gather them all up.
Finn never did understand the whole concept. He enjoyed a pleasant snack of leaves from the grass instead.

3 comments:

Scrap Happy said...

Hey where's the liner for that basket??a

Meagan Kenney said...

Trent! The backyard's lookin' great!!! I sitting here thinking, where are they? Hmmm...what a pretty park...but, I'm pretty sure it's your yard! Where can we sign up for one of those classes you took!? Love you guys!!!

Karen said...

I am glad you are all better. I wish Payton got money in her eggs instead of candy.