About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

My Coupon Guru

Much thanks to Ashlee who has so willingly shared her talents of finding good deals. I would say the moms of South Phoenix are saving a bundle thanks to her. Now, I am now where as good as she and I probably never will be, but I have to say that I am dang proud of my achievements today. Look what $3 bought me.

2 boxes of Chex Chocolate Cereal
2 boxes of Multi-Grain Cheerios
4 boxes of Nature Valley Granola Bars


5 comments:

Britney said...

Nice Jackie!!! Arent coupons great? I will be going to the store soon to do the same!

Ashlee said...

Nice Job Jackie. Save some for me! I haven't bought anything with coupons since all of you came over. I went to Target today and the shelves were wiped clean! Was that you or one of our other friends? :) SOrry I spaced coming by your house...I called and then forgot 10 minutes later.

Amberly said...

I saved a bundle on the same deal- good thing I have a little seneca to eat up my cheerios!

Tanner5 said...

I am so proud of you!! Watch out, because you will be addicted. With gas prices the way they are, it's great to save a little money.

Mike and Deb said...

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP MY WIFE DO THIS!!!!