About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

See its good to have a new job


Don't you just love this picture of Jonas? I do. He is so cute. He sneaks into the closet to drag out the guitar and loves to sing and play. I have to get this kid started in some kind of music lesson. He loves to sing and is always asking me to do so. I hope his love of music will continue. I think it will add to his already cute personality. Besides, don't all girls love a guy who has a musical talent, I know I was a sucker for them!

2 comments:

Amberly said...

that is a great picture, and yes, guys with a guitar are just somehow sexier!

Meagan Kenney said...

Jonas!!! party like a rock star! tell your dad to congrats for me, keep it real 'G'