No this is not in reference to Jonas turning 3, although, I've heard that the terrible two's are really carried on to the three's. But alas, hopefully we are done with bad things happening around here. First it was the credit card (we've still got the play station, any takers?) Then came the flooded washing machine that left 2 inches of water in the laundry room after over flowing for a good 20 minutes. My hall way carpet is still damp and I think its starting to smell up the house. Then Monday found us with this:
This is what happens when your water heater decides to leak and leak and leak. Needless to say, I DO NOT enjoy the cold showers we have to take around here in order to get clean.
All these things have happened in the last week. I'm done. Its tiring having to worry about so many trials!
3 comments:
I hope things get better. It does always seem that bad stuff happens one thing after another. Let me know if I can help with anything.
seriously, you poor girl. what a mess! let's plan an outing soon to get you mind of the fun at home!
Jacks, It does seem things are rough at this time but remember you will never be given a challenge you can not over come, besides you are my sister..of course you can deal with anything.. you dealt with me in high school!
Post a Comment