About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Monday, August 18, 2008

Finnie turns One!

As of August 4th, our little boy is one years old. (I know right?) Crazy! Finn has grown so much in the past year. He is so opposite of Jonas that its making me rethink my whole parenting skills. Night and day those two are. Within the past few weeks, Finn has been more communicative, he's picked up on a couple of signs (more, all done, milk) He can say Mom, Dad, Bub, Nana, Nigh-Nigh (night-night), Dee-dee (his binkie), ball, hello. He screams constantly too. He's climber and so I'm constantly pulling him off the kitchen table or the computer desk. He's so darn stubborn and determined to get things done.
At his one year check up, he weighed in at 23 pounds and was 29 inches, I think. He's hair is super curly and fro's out at the ends around his ears.
He loved his chocolate cake for his birthday and got the biggest kick out of eating ice cream, that kid is seriously a Malone though, he can pound the ice cream!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Where are the pictures? Ive been waiting and waiting and waiting for this post so I could see all the fun you had with out me. I want to see pictures!!!!

bryn said...

happy birthday finn!