About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

For some reason the Camera wont work

I can't get the pictures off the camera, so I've got 320 pictures to pull off. So as soon as I figure out whats wrong, I'll post some pictures.

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Grrr...I hae technology difficulties! I will cross my fingers for you and your camera!

Sandi said...

You know I have the same camera, let me know if I can help. Have you tried taking the memory card out and putting it directly to your computer? Have you tried going to my computer and seeing if you can see the camera listed with the other drives?

Brittany said...

You aren't getting that old are you? ha. Im kidding. I don't have your email address to send you an invite to my normal blog. So if you can manage it :) send it to brittany.snapp@gmail.com.