About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Monday, December 22, 2008

Alas, its said and done

For all those who wish me congratulations on Trent becoming Bishop, I hope you know that this now means that my Kids have become Church property, in that they are truly welcome to sit with or become part of your family for the next 5 years or so. Trent was set apart at the Bishop late yesterday afternoon. I'm both excited and scared at the same time. This means we are definitely here for the next few years. If I had known that, I would have bought a bigger house! I know that I have some big shoes to fill, Ashlee was a great bishop's wife. But alas, everything is said and done. Pray for us, we'll need it!

5 comments:

Karen said...

You will do great. I hope you have a Merry Christmas

Amy said...

Congrats! Good luck -- I don't know which to wish you first, but you'll both be great!

Rebekah said...

Jackie your family will do a great job. Words of wisdom from my mom. "Just prayer for strength, be yourself, and you can do anything."

Cassie and Chad said...

Hey Trent Congrats! Chad has been the Bishop of our ward now for a whole three months. So far So good! It really hasn't been bad. In fact the blessings have been sent to us in abundance! I feel the prayers of the ward members on a daily basis. There are some tough times, but overall it's been great! Congratulations, Trent you will be awesome!

Becky said...

I hope that 5 years from now you will look back and be as grateful as I have had cause to be...it makes up for the rough times (and there are those!). Congratulations!