Maybe its been the fact that I'm actually listening more, or maybe he's just saying more, but I'm noticing so much more of what Finn is saying. And since I was that great mom who recorded everything that the first kid said by 12 months, 18 months and 2 years and fell by the wayside for the next, I figure I better write down for posterity sake what he's saying now. Finn will be 18 months in February but he's saying so much now. You tell him a word and you can see him thinking things over, then all of a sudden he says the word. He's definitely a talker.Words Finn says all the time:
Mom-Mom (I'm ready to change my name because he says it so much)
Daddy? (Its always said like a question, like where is that guy that I like so much)
shoe
ut-oh
ut-oh
cheese
bye dad
drink
snack
snack
more
sorry
no
NO
DON'T (this is said to Jonas quite a bit)
dee-dee (his blanket and binkie)
doggie
dog
woo-woo (dog sound)
nana (banana)
Na-na (Nana)
Na-na (Nana)
nigh-nigh (night-night)
yucky
ouwie
Joshy
Kye
yogurt
He' always adding new words and I'm sure that I'll think of more after I'm done posting. He' a super cute kid and growing up so fast.
3 comments:
How is it that Finn says so much, yet always has a binky in his mouth - - and Josh is 3 months older, has never taken a binky and STILL doesn't say a word?????
My child is defective.
Why do I feel like the 2nd ones talk WAY before the first borns did?
Kinda ironic...ya know how you have to type in the security word to post. Well my security word was "jackie." how weird is that?
Post a Comment