About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I found the camera, yippy!

Alas, the camera was hiding in the stroller, who would have thought. So here are some past pictures.


This is from the Train Park in Scottsdale. Had a great time with the cousins.

I love this one, my nephew Cole has his finger up his nose.

This is what happens when your 3 year old takes up photography. I love that he lined up all his animals. (We had like 4 pictures of this, it was really funny.)

Jonas took this one of Finn, it kind of looks like a 3-D ultrasound.

No comments: