To begin with, Happy Birthday Trent. Yesterday found you bright and early, only to have the snooze button pushed and a few more minutes or extra sleep. Now I know its no fun to have to work on your birthday but you were treated extra special. The boys and I took you to lunch and then came back to see that the Accounting offices of Fender had all gathered to wish you a Happy Birthday with song and cake. Midway cutting your cake a giant chicken entered the room. It nearly scared you 18 month old to death and your 3 year was very confused as to why you stopped cutting the cake. None the less, a singing telegram was what your employees had bought you for your birthday. Cheesy chicken jokes and a clever personal song about you was both funny and embarrassing. The look on your face was classic, a "what the heck is this and why the cheesy jokes" was really funny. I hope your birthday was fun. Love you.
5 comments:
now that's a fancy celebration! I guess that's what you get when you work for fender... happy belated trent!
It sounds like Trent had a wonderful birthday. Seeing a chicken come in would have been funny to see.
Who would have thought it would take a job to loosen one up??? We are glad it was a good day!
Too funny! Hope you had a great birthday!
It's the San Diego Chicken!...how random is the chicken.
Post a Comment