About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

One of those days

Have you ever had a day where you feel like no matter what you're a complete failure or lacking some serious skills? Today is one of them and Ashlee's lesson was one that I needed to hear. Only I know that I have the creative skills (trust me I've already had the pity party on this one a long time ago) But now its about the skills of being a parent. Why doesn't Heavenly Father send us down here with our own personalized hand books that will teach me why I feel like this or how I can do better or better yet, How do I do it when it comes to raising these great boys that I have. They really are great and are so sweet. Jonas has a such a unique disposition and Finn really ponders on what you tell him, but I wish that I could somehow show it to others.

1 comment:

Lindsay Renee' said...

i'm with ya--a parental handbook for each kid with all their differing personalities would be awesome...and much easier. however, remember our conversation a few months back a super saturday...i think each one of us moms are given certain kids because the Lord knows we can handle whatever challenges and joys come with each specific child. i don't know your parenting style very well, but what i have seen and heard you say about being a mother, you seem fair and loving with your kids. you're being hard on yourself--and you should be proud of how you mother your kids--afterall, you are their mother and they came to your home! have a good night.