About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Where's the camera?

I'm trying to find my camera, any ideas of where it could be? Hmm, I want to take a picture of my first completed New Year's resolution: Complete 12 projects in 12 months. I've done the first one: paint the new table and chairs that the boys got for Christmas. Its red and took like 12 coats to get all the way covered.
Remainder of the projects you ask? (Listed in no particular order)
1. Paint the table and chairs for the boys
2. Install new cabinets in Laundry room (I need some major money for this one, Craigs list here I come!)
3. Sand and Paint bedside table black.
4. Re-paint all the baseboards white. (mine are very scuffed up)
5. Build out the boy's closets, they need more space.
6. Finish painting the master bedroom. (I have only the bottom by the baseboards left)
7. Re-type and print cook book
8. Make curtains and pillows for the Family Room ( I'm still looking for the perfect fabric)
9. Make Curtains for Master Bedroom.
10. Paint the Toy Armour
11. De-junk every room in the house (I'm ready to purge just about everything)
12. Complete 12 endowments for relatives (I've already done one and if this babysitting co-op works out then I'll have all 12 names done.)
There's a lot of painting going on around here, so I'll be busy for sure. I've already started on the baseboards and the cook book, so we'll see if I can keep this momentum going.

4 comments:

Scrap Happy said...

#7-B. Make a copy of my cookbook for Shellie.

Meagan Kenney said...

I like your list! Next year I should do that too! (After I complete my 101 in 1001!) Good luck to you!

Mike and Deb said...

sounds ambitious! So, what do we need to do to bribe you to share some recipes? You know, with family?

Sandi said...

Have you looked for your camera under the bed?