We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.
Well I couldn't post pictures of one and not the other. I love that Finn always had bed head, I guess its time for another hair cut. And no matter how many times I seem to clean him off, he's still always dirty.
3 comments:
Cute. You should know that boys are magnets for dirt, food, and any other kind of messy stuff they find.
LOL, I can't figure out who Finn looks like Jonas is a dead ringer for his dad.
Finn is a spitting image of my baby pictures, only with a totally bad receeding hairline like his Papa's!
Post a Comment