Is it bad that I bribe Jonas to take a nap during the day so that he can play Rockband later that night? We only ever play on Friday nights, somehow things are too busy to play any other time. Jonas loves Rockband and here he is rocking out.
Ok, Not sure how to turn it, so you'll have to turn your head to watch.
6 comments:
That is great. I just love Jonas
That was awesome. One day when he is a big band guatar player rockin on stage. I will be able to say "I knew that goy as a little boy," and he was rockin' then too
That is so funny..."don't wack him in the face" What?" Don't wack Finn in the face..." Hallarious! Those boys are too cute!
I appreciate jonas' fine moves, but don't appreciate trent holding out just 'cause the camera is one. I wanna see him jam too!
I too was disappointed to see Trent not showing off his talent of rocking. What about all those moves you learned in Teen-Tones? Ninth grade was a waste.
And who had the better moves the Bishop or the boy? I loved that. What fun?
Post a Comment