I laughed at my friend Shellie when her little boy started climbing out of his crib, thinking "dude that sucks for you". In return for such mocking, I get a taste of my own medicine. Last night found us putting Finn back into his bed not once, but twice, he just climbs right out, turns on a light and starts playing away. What do I do now?
9 comments:
please please please don't let that syndrome hit this house! I need two babies contained in cribs for at least 12 hours each night!
wow, all the while keeping the paci firmly in place!! My kids have never climbed out of the crib-usually they only get to stay in the crib 18months or so, till another brother kicks them out!!!
Senny's next. I give her another two weeks tops.
What a smart kid, but I am sorry for you.
nooooooooooo!!!!!!
Start saving up for school cloths :-)
Uh oh. I am not looking forward to these things. Aiyana's room is upstairs and I will worry about the stairs when/if she starts getting out of her crib. Let us know how this pans out... little stinker.
now, my friend you give in and buy a big boy bed. hee hee!
Karma has a very funny sense of humor!!! That is great...Lookin' forward to Friday!
Post a Comment