We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.
So while Jonas and Jasper were playing outside in the sand, I could hear Jasper say "oh shoot" and then Jonas say "whoa dude". I guess the time has come that I now must ALWAYS watch what I say, I never now what will come out of that boy's mouth!
4 comments:
Manda has picked up the phrase "Oh Crap!"
Yeah, that's so me...
Wait till the younger ones start learning from the older ones what new words were learned at school.
I have also realized that hard lesson. Watch What You Say! It will come back to you, through your children.
Good Luck to all of Us
LOL, I can totally hear you saying those phrases.
Post a Comment