About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Finnie

Can you imagine? I have a 2 year old. Two years ago, right about this time actually (9:48am) this cute kid popped right out. He's a cutie and I'll keep him.

I absolutlly love the look on his face for his 1st birthday. I should have know then that this boy would love his sweets.

And finally here he is at 8am this morning, sticking those little fingers into his cake, after climbing on top of the counter.

2 comments:

Meagan Kenney said...

Happy Birthday Finnie! So glad we have gotten to celebrate ALL of your birthdays with you! You're so sweet and so special to us! xoxo

Mike and Deb said...

Sad we missed the party, was it a fun time? Happy Belated Birthday Finnie, we love you lots and lots!!!