* If I had a star to give, I'd give the Nursery Song Leader Teacher one, for teaching my kid to sing the nursery songs. We now get Wise man hand actions and Popcorn Popping. Not to mention, I'm a child of God, Snowman and Twinkle Little Star.
* I'd give my oldest a 100 stars for getting up and riding through the tears, even though I know that the by the fifth time he fell over, with blood dripping down his elbow, he must had been hurting.
* I'd give one to my husband for staying home this past weekend and actually enjoying his company on a Sunday. Threw my whole day out of whack though, didn't feel like a Sunday.
* And finally, I'd give one for every blessing that I realized I had this past week. Things really could have been a WHOLE LOT WORSE on Saturday if I hadn't stopped the youngest from running any further than the Bike lane off Southern road by the church. Needless to say, I'm extremely grateful for fast legs and a quick reaction time on my part .
2 comments:
If that nursery song leader were so great, my kid would know a song too...
Sounds like blissful crazy times - glad Finn is ok!
Post a Comment