About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Grossest Thing

The grossest thing I've seen in a long time. The boy sticking his tongue out and having the dog lick his tongue. He laughed and giggled so hard and thought it was the funniest thing ever. I now will need to have a talk as to why it is not appropriate to let dogs lick our tongues. Do you think a 2 year will understand that?

3 comments:

Meagan Kenney said...

Ew.

Lindsey said...

Yuck! Hopefully he learns fast. Everytime I tell Montanna "No" she turns right around and does it again. Hopefully your little one isn't so rebelious!

The Jones Seven said...

I thought the story had something to do with this picture of a severed and stuffed dog head. Oh well.