About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Did you know that the Desert Botanical Gardens had a pumpkin patch? Neither did I until I read the paper Monday morning. The culture pass came in quite handy too. Friday we met Trent and had a ball. Horse-drawn hayrides, a hay maze and a field of already picked pumpkins were great. The live country music in background was toe-tapping good fun and the petting zoo was stinky. The free carnival games were a hit and the free pumpkins were heavy to carry around.


We toured the grounds too and saw a turtle, a snake and a gecko. The house of butterflies was amazing and great see all those beautiful things fluttering around. Trent loved the herb gardens and came home with more ideas.

I remember going to a pumpkin patch when I was a little girl, I hope this will be a tradition that we can carry on. Well worth the time we spent at the Botanical Gardens.

2 comments:

Meagan Kenney said...

Fun! My friend Kristin just went to the Botanical Garden Pumpkin Patch and said it rocked! We'll have to check it out next year!

Scrap Happy said...

thanks for the invite, btw!