About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Monday, November 16, 2009

2 Free ASU Tickets

You read it right! As you know, we will not be able to attend the LAST ASU game of the season as I will be at my High School reunion that same night. (Bummer to me) So I'm offering you a chance to win 2 free tickets for the Territorial Cup Game against U of A on Saturday November 28th, game time has yet to be announced but most likely will be an evening game. Our seats are upper deck, but are right on the 45 yard line in the shade. The people around us are season regulars and are a lot of fun to be next too, not to crazy or lame.
So here's the deal, leave me a comment saying your want in, then on your blog write a 500 WORD Paragraph as to why you should have the tickets. The winner will be announced Thursday November 19th at 6pm on my blog. For those of you who have come from face book, either write it in my comments spot at face book or set up a blog.

5 comments:

Shelly said...

Uhh, I thought you were giving us these tickets. Thanks alot. We had babysitters and everything. Rude!!!

Amy said...

Look for Scot's 500 word essay on my blog...

Scrap Happy said...

Okay SERIOUSLY? I can't believe I have to compete for these, but FINE, I will.

Unknown said...

Essay will be forthcoming...I don't know how to log into blog and Amy is at park!

Scrap Happy said...

I believe the game is at 1:30 pm, which gives us plenty of time to go and still get to Jack's baptism!