About Us
- The Malone's
- Arizona
- We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.
Thursday, November 19, 2009
And the winner is.......
First off, I know I'm posting 5 minutes late, but I was on the phone, having my independent accountant choose a winner. Second I am appalled that ONLY 2 people blogged their desire for tickets, come on. I know ASU is on a down slope, but really, come on. Where is the school spirit? Where are you, the one who claims to bleed maroon and gold, the one that is secretly planing their own Sun Devil Fan Story, the one who would do anything for their Alma Matter? Alas, that is what our decision came down to. Who really showed us that true Sun Devil spirit? We had 2 entrys, both worthy opponents, both creative in their approach, both determined to win the tickets. You can check out the winner here. The runner up deserves a dinner with us, so we'd invite you to join us for a true tail gate evening at our home, grilling up dogs and burgers and perhaps we can even catch a TV bowl game. Let's hope its ASU. Both of my contestants were great, thanks for participating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
THANK YOU! We are excited!
Post a Comment