If this was your house?
Because I'm going to need all the help I can get. It's double the size of the home I currently live in. Meaning, double the square footage, double the living space, DOUBLE the BEDROOMS! Now do you see why things have been crazy? I casually found the house on Tuesday, toured it on Wednesday, Signed paperwork on Thursday and turned in an offer on Friday. Saturday we found out we're moving in mid-March. Don't worry Vineyard ward, we're staying put, we're just moving 3 streets south!
The kitchen has a whopping 39 cabinets! I know I have 5 sets of dishes but really? What am I going to do with this place?
The family room is wonderful, sits right off the kitchen.
The boys will still share a room, do you think they would mind the flowers and pink?
There is still so much to show you, but not enough time or space to write. We're so excited and can hardly believe it, we were so not looking to move, this just sort of happend. So if you know anyone who wants to rent our cute 3 bedroom house, let me know.
13 comments:
Don die to have that kitchen!!! Congrats! Post on Facebook when you need help moving and Don will totally come help :)
Congrats on the new pad!! We are so excited for you guys-even though inside im secretly super bitter and jealous =) I cant wait to see it in person. Good luck with the packing and all that good stuff and make sure you let us know when you need some help-i'll ditch the fam and come help you box or something.
Congratulations. Looks like the neighborhood our brother lives in. The home looks beautiful. I'm sure you'll find pleanty of ways to occupy the space. ;-)
Oh, I am so Jealous. Congrats. Looks nice. I personally would change the decor of the boy's room, Maybe race cars, of trucks, or planes. Unless D can live with you.
Looks huge. Have fun cleaning ha, ha. Our house is bigger than we were expecting to get and that's the only con to it... cleaning ;o(. Beautiful house though ;o)
Wow...it looks very nice!! Congrats you guys!!
Congrats!! Looks like a great home, so happy for you although a little like Shelly - secretly a little bitter and jealous!! You will turn that home into something beautiful I am sure with all of your natural talents and craftiness!!! WIll be fun to see the finished product.
Wow! Congrats! How exciting. So much to do...
Congrats, I am so happy for you. Are you on the other side of baseline now? It looks great I think you are going to love it.
I am so excited for you guys. You have a whole house full of projects to work on - until baby #3 comes along!!
Congratulations Trent and Jackie!! It looks like a great house!! That's pretty cool that you will stay in your ward too. we can't wait to see how you decorate it!! Good luck!!!
What Lindsay meant to say was, Will it be big enough for us to share with you when we are done with school and moving back to AZ?
Congratulations on the new pad. I'll bet the boys are going to love all the room to run around and explore.
Post a Comment