About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My kids laughed so hard, they almost started cying

I'm not usually a youtube fan, but desperate times call for desperate measures. A few weeks back we need some major entertainment as it was past nap time and we'd spent most of the day already outside. So I looked up youtube videos from when I was a kid. They watched Sesame Streets "how to make a crayon" and How its made "Balloons". We stumbled upon old Disney Cartoons and today we found this one. My kids were laughing so hard that the older one had to rest his head on his younger brother so that he wouldn't fall over. I totally remember this one from when I was a kid and loved it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love cartoons! This one is awesome and made me full out laugh too! Your boys have great taste.