We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.
This is my conclusion about the diaper cake: Love them, but not worth the time. Two and a half hours and 70 Diapers later, Shellie and I created this masterpiece.
Super cute. I'd so do it again, but definitely use all-white diapers next time. Now that I know how to make them I'm sure it would only take half the time!
5 comments:
cute, I like it. I made one last year for my sister-in-law,it went pretty fast it was not as cute yours is.
So pretty. 70 diapers is alot!
It looks good enough to eat! Is that a good or bad thing - eating diapers? Hummm...
But, well done!
Super cute. I'd so do it again, but definitely use all-white diapers next time. Now that I know how to make them I'm sure it would only take half the time!
Very cute. Makes me want to have a baby. JK. You too are so creative.
Post a Comment