Since I will be away for this boy's 5th Birthday, I need to get it in now and say I love this kid as much as possible. (Don't worry though folks, this kid will have 125 girls singing Happy Birthday to him as he visits me up at camp.) So what do I say about this boy? I hold high expectations for him and know that he can do it. He amazes me with his abilities to think up new things and is constantly asking questions or at least talking non-stop. He's so darn independent when it comes to doing his own thing, yet so darn dependent that he still needs his mom. He's caught in a place where he's growing up and not wanting to. But he's making his mark and certainly affects everyone he come in contact with. He's so special, so spiritual, so wonderful.
Happy Birthday Bub.
4 comments:
We love you Jonas! Happy birthday bud.
Happy Birthday!! He is a fantastic kid and we can't wait to see him soon!
Happy Birthday to Jona. I miss Jonas and so does Payton!
Happy Birthday to Jonas!
Post a Comment