Dear Mom at the Park,
I wanted to take moment and offer a formal apology. I'm sorry if you thought my sons and nephews were "rude" today. In all fairness, we were all at the splash pad and kids of all ages are bound to get wet. I'm sorry that my nephew "rudely" took away the toys that your son picked up and started playing with. I did however bring them for my family to play with and, what can I say, we are a family that looks out for each other. Also, I'm sorry that your 2 year old daughter was so close to my very large soon to be 3 year old son that when he bumped into her, her claims that he pushed her angered you. But, you were too busy helicoptering over your older son to notice. I'm also very sorry that my attempts to apologize for my nephew at the park were brushed aside. I'm sure that your concerns were else where. For the future though, to save you further embarrassment, being "a little bit" ADD is not the same as being autistic. I do hope you will not hold our actions against us. And when your kids get older, I hope you will be more understanding to the moms of younger kids and when they accidentally get splashed.
Sincerely,
"That" mom from that Splash Pad
3 comments:
Sounds like an eventful day at the park... did you give her a book of mormon too?
Is this what I have to look forward to when Brody gets older?!
Sounds like you had a party today! I like Shellie's comment lol.
ugh! I cant believe that lady. Seriously...SHE was the rude one! Thanks for stickin up for Jacob tho! I appreciate it.
Post a Comment