About Us

My photo
Arizona
We started this craziness in 2002. A few years into it, we brought about our first little moneky and two years later, we added our second crazy little monkey. Things around here are definately all over the place, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Disneyland




Three days at Disneyland is sufficient in my book. For the most part we played up the fast passes, got there right when the park opened and avoided standing in super long lines. I think the longest we waited was 15 mins and that was pushing it. Somehow we just managed to get right on most of the rides. We did things that I hadn't done before like go on the big river boat or play at Tom Sawyer island. We grabbed the characters when we saw them and didn't really have to wait to see them. The boys didn't want to waste time at the parade, Thunder Mountain took priority. We rode each ride at least twice, Thunder Mountain's final total ended around 5 or 6. The boys loved all the rides and really had a great time. I will say this, people from Utah and Arizona proudly display their BYU, UofU and ASU tee's. I love my sparky, but come on, that yellow shirt would clash with my scrapbook of Disney paper.

1 comment:

Scrap Happy said...

I see you went with the "classic" ears. Nice Monkey pic.